Please check the Requirements and Qualifications
- Prepare, modify system maintenance procedure documents, SOPs, use best practices resolutions. Investigate operation problems and accelerate solutions.
- Analyze requirements and write manual test scenarios.
- Identify, analyze, and document issues with applications functionality, output, user interfaces, or content.
- Write and execute SQL Queries to QC data layer or to identify data of interest to drive UI Testing scenarios.
- Accurately report findings to the Lead and Manager for all the assigned tasks.
- Interact with internal users to obtain and convey concise problem information in a professional manner by phone, email and in-person.
- Interact with analysts, production support and other project team members to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and site.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members; Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for configuring into computer language; Interact with analysts, production support and other project team members to understand the business and technical requirements.
Job Location: Multiple Locations (MN,TX)
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related or combination of education/training and/or progressive experience.
Apply by Mail
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org